Default UI Menu: Draw/Double Line
Ribbon UI Menu:
Tools for drawing double (parallel) lines and linear objects. The Double Line tools are essentially similar to the Line tools, but there are no tangent tools. You can display the Double Line toolbar by right-clicking in any toolbar area and selecting Double Line.
Note: If you want to use double lines to create representations of walls, there is a special tool for this purpose.
LTE Type Objects
In the LTE Workspace 2D tools behave with slight differences to standard TurboCAD methods.
- They allow use of dynamic input.
- They automatically drop when the action is completed, whereas standard TC tools continue until you change the tool.
- They have a Multiple option (local menu) that turns off auto-dropping for the individual tool.
- You can complete drop the tool by pressing the either the Enter or Space keys.
- You can re-activate the tool by pressing the Space Key again.
All LTE Workspace Double Line tools work exactly as the equivalent TC tools except as noted.