Default UI Menu: File/ePack
Ribbon UI Menu:
The ePack utility is designed to encapsulate in one location all the external files associated with a drawing. This includes Xrefs, material images, linked images, fonts, and other referenced files. Once activated you must specify the following:
Package type: This can be either a Folder of a Zip.
You may choose to include or exclude:
- SHX fonts – a standard for DWG files
- True Type Fonts – Standard for Windows files.
- Textures – Images which are used to create materials
File References – Xrefs and all other referenced files
With two options:
- Save to folder – This is the location where the new folder or zip will be created.
- Send via email – the entire packet is sent by email to the designated parties.
Lastly you may use the Current Drawing tree and specifically select/deselect items that you wish to be packed. When you click the Save button the folder or zip will be created and all files, including the drawing, will be packed.