Arc Rotated Elliptical
Creates a tilted elliptical arc.
- Select the centerpoint of the ellipse.
- Move the mouse to set the length and angle of the major axis, or enter the major axis length and angle in the Inspector Bar.
- Set the length of the minor axis, which is always perpendicular to the major axis. You can also enter the axis length in the Inspector Bar.
- A dotted line appears from the centerpoint. Move the cursor to set the arc start angle, or enter the angle in the Inspector Bar.
- Move the cursor counterclockwise to draw the arc, or enter the end angle or arc length in the Inspector Bar.