Arc Tangent to 3 Arcs
Creates an arc tangent to three arcs or circles. You can specify whether the existing arcs will be inside or outside the new arc.
- Select the first tangent object. Click slightly outside the object to keep it outside the new circle. Click inside if you want the tangent object to be inside the new circle.If the object is clicked slightly outside, an outward-pointing arrow appears.
- Select the second tangent object.If the object is clicked slightly inside, an inward-pointing arrow appears.
- Select the third object. The tangent circle is created. The arc will be cut from this circle.
- A dotted line appears from the centerpoint. Move the cursor to set the arc start angle, or enter the angle in the Inspector Bar.
- Move the cursor counterclockwise to draw the arc, or enter the end angle or arc length in the Inspector Bar.