When you start TurboCAD for the first time, you will notice that the program user interface is now a dark grey in color and that the many of program icons have been re-worked and re-colored.
If you prefer to work with the 'Classic' user interface found in v18 or earlier, it is quite simple to change back to this. Please follow these steps:
- Click on 'Tools' then 'Workspace' and select the 'Customize' option.
- When the Customize menu appears, Click on 'Styles and Themes'.
- Tick the first radio button 'TurboCAD Classic', then click 'Close' – you will see the interface change to the familiar, lighter grey color.
- Click 'Close' a final time to exit from the Customize menu – the Classic interface should now fully appear.
- Optionally you can use the slider to set the icon size to 16 x 16 by sliding it all of the way to the left