- Show Surface – Surfaces with their gridlines will be shown
- Max grid lines (5…2000) - defines the parameters of ACIS Refinement that are used to derive 2D polygonal meshes for surfaces. The greater the parameter value, the more precise the ACIS refinement will be, which also means a greater impact on time and memory.
- Fill Contours – Show a fill for 2D parts.
- Transparency (0…100) – set the transparency level for fills.
- Item based on selected face – Set the color 2D parts associated to selected faces on the 3D object.
- Selectable Item – Set the color for 2D parts which can be selected but are not.
- Item based on unselected face – Set the color 2D parts associated to un-selected faces on the 3D object.
- Item based on unselected face with data – Set the color 2D parts associated to un-selected faces on the 3D object which have UV Mapping already associated.
You can use the standard color pickers to assign the colors.