Arc tools for the LTE Workspace
There are a specific set of tools designed to work in concert with the LTE Workspace In the LTE Workspace 2D tools behave with slight differences to standard TurboCAD methods.
- They allow use of dynamic input.
- They automatically drop when the action is completed, whereas standard TC tools continue until you change the tool.
- They have a Multiple option (local menu) that turns off auto-dropping for the individual tool.
- You can complete drop the tool by pressing the either the Enter or Space keys.
- You can re-activate the tool by pressing the Space Key again.
Note: LTE Workspace is not a feature of TurboCAD Deluxe