(Available in all TurboCAD Variants)
Default UI Menu: Draw/Line
Tools for drawing lines and linear objects. You can display the Line toolbar by right-clicking in any toolbar area and selecting Line.
Ribbon UI Menu:
LTE Type Objects
In the LTE Workspace 2D tools behave with slight differences to standard TurboCAD methods.
- They allow use of dynamic input.
- They automatically drop when the action is completed, whereas standard TC tools continue until you change the tool.
- They have a Multiple option (local menu) that turns off auto-dropping for the individual tool.
- You can complete drop the tool by pressing the either the Enter or Space keys.
- You can re-activate the tool by pressing the Space Key again.
With the exception of the Single line tool, all LTE Workspace Line tools work exactly as the equivelant TC tools except as noted in the above list.