Default UI Menu: Modify/Modify 3D Objects/Bending/Tube Bend
Ribbon UI Menu:
Bends a solid (ACIS) cylinder.
- Start with a cylinder, and activate Tube Bend. Select the cylinder you want to bend. The next click defines the distance where the bend will start.
- This distance is the Axial distance, which can be set in the Inspector Bar as well. You can also define the Radius and Angle here.
- The next click defines the, which defines the direction of the bend, relative to the axis of the cylinder.
The preview shows how the final result will look. You can still make changes to all values in the Inspector Bar.
- Click Left Side if you want to bend the cylinder from the other end.
- Select Finish from the local menu or Inspector Bar to complete the bend.
You can use this tool multiple times on the same tube.