(Available in All TurboCAD Variants)
The Edit Tool can be used to move or resize walls.
Note: For details on this tool,
- This example shows a set of walls with one arc segment. Activate the Edit Tool and click the segment you want to change.
- Select Edit Nodes.
- With this options, you can move the node at either end. If you click and drag the arrow, you are constrained to the line of the wall.
- If you click and drag a node, you can move it anywhere.
- Switch to Edit Segments.
- Now you can move the entire wall, constrained to its current orientation
- You can also change arc segments with the Edit Tool.
- With Edit Segments, the arc center stays the same and the arc radius changes.
- With Edit Nodes, the arc endpoints stay the same.