Default UI Menu: Draw/Multi Line
Ribbon UI Menu:
Tools for drawing multi lines and linear objects. Multi Line objects consist of two or more parallel lines, created as one object. The Multi Line tools are essentially similar to the Line tools, except that there are no tangent tools. You can display the Multi Line toolbar by right-clicking in any toolbar area and selecting Multi Line.
LTE Type Objects
In the LTE Workspace 2D tools behave with slight differences to standard TurboCAD methods.
- They allow use of dynamic input.
- They automatically drop when the action is completed, whereas standard TC tools continue until you change the tool.
- They have a Multiple option (local menu) that turns off auto-dropping for the individual tool.
- You can complete drop the tool by pressing the either the Enter or Space keys.
- You can re-activate the tool by pressing the Space Key again.
All LTE Workspace MultiLine tools work exactly as the equivelant TC tools except as noted in the above list.