Use the Render Manager to create a new category; we suggest that you use "UV" as a name.
- Create a new material.
- Select the Pattern section of the material properties.
- Set the Shader to Wrapped Image.
- Specify the location of the file you will be using as your image.
- Set the Softness to 0. This will prevent fuzziness in your image.
- Select the Wrapping section of the material properties.
- Set the Shader to UV.
- Click OK to close the Render manager.
- Select the 3D object and assign the new material you created.