Default UI Menu: Draw/3D Object/3D Primitives/Cylinder
Ribbon UI Menu:
Creates a cylinder - by default, a circular prism.
- Create the circular base by selecting the centerpoint and a point on the circumference. Or enter the radius, diameter, or circumference in the Inspector Bar. The circle is created on the current workplane.
- Select a third point to specify the cylinder height, or enter the height in the Inspector Bar. You can create the cylinder on either side of the workplane.
The Properties window of a cylinder contains a Cylinder page, in which you can set the geometric parameters.
Local menu option: Specify Object Height Base: Creates an offset cylinder by using a specified point for the top face.
- Create the circular base.
- Select the point which is directly under the desired center of the top face.
- Select a third point to specify the cylinder height, or enter the height in the Inspector Bar.