- Content: The letters, numbers, and symbols that make up the text entry.
- Font: The typeface of the text.
- Angle: The angle at which the text entity is placed in the drawing.
- Length: The length of the text entity in Drawing Units.
- Height: The height of the text entity in Drawing Units.
- Vertical scale: Use this field to stretch the text vertically.
- Keep Aspect Ratio: When checked the length/width ratio stays the same when the length or width is changed.
- Insertion Point: The point at which the text was inserted.
- Color by Layer: Changes entity color automatically if moved to a layer with a preset color.