Before Accessing Technical Support
Before accessing our online technical support, it is a good idea to have the following information ready.
- The name and version of your Calendar Creator program.
- Operating System: Windows 98, 2000, ME, or XP.
- Precise description of the problem and steps needed to reproduce it. Include any error messages with the exact wording and punctuation that appears on screen.
- Your computer's make and model, such as IBM Aptiva, Packard Bell Legend, etc.
- CPU chip and speed, such as P200, Pentium II, 266, etc.
- RAM (memory), such as 64 MB or higher.
- Video card manufacturer and model number, such as NVIDIA RIVA TNT2 Model 64, Geforce 2 MX/MX 400, etc.
- Sound card manufacturer and model number, such as S.B. Audio Gamer turtle beach Santa Cruz pci, etc.
- CD-ROM drive manufacturer and model number, such as HP cd-writer 16x8x40x max speed or CD, etc.
- For print problems: Printer manufacturer and model number, such as HP Deskjet 895cxi, Epson Stylus Color 700, etc.