Welcome to Calendar Creator
Calendar Creator includes help so you can get the step-by-step information you need on screen while you work. Here are some tips for using the Calendar Creator Help.
How to access the help system:
- To access the Calendar Creator Help, choose Contents from the Help menu.
The Help window displays.
How to view the contents page:
- To view the Contents page of the Help, click the Contents tab in the Help window, then double-click a folder whose contents you would like to view.
The contents display.
- Click on a topic, represented by a page icon, to see its contents.
How to search for a topic:
Do one of the following:
- Click the Index tab in the Help window, then type in a topic for which you need help in the Type in the keyword to find field and press Enter on the keyboard to find topics about what you typed in.
- Click the Search tab in the Help window, then type in a topic for which you need help in the Type in the keyword to find field and press the Enter key on the keyboard to locate all the topics that contain the words you type in.
How to use the back button:
When you are inside of a topic, it may contain a hyperlink to another topic for more information or for another set of step-by-steps you need to follow.
- To return to the original topic, click the Back button.
Note: If you click the Help button on a Calendar Creator dialog, instructional pop-up text will display.