Circles and Arc Planes
Circles and Arc/Planes
For the remaining options,
NOTE: *If a double line or multi line is selected, the items in the Info Box relate to double line or multi line properties. *
Center Coordinate: The coordinate of the center on each axis.
- Radius: The radius in Drawing Units.
- Start Angle: The starting angle of the Circle/ Arc.
- Span Angle: The span angle of the Circle/Arc.
- Length: The length of the circle/arc.
- Lock Radius: Keeps the radius the same while editing.
For the remaining options which are not described above,
If a plane is created as a line, the Info Box items will be the same as for lines. If the plane is created as a plane, you can define its material here.