Activity 1-2: Good introductory activities for beginning typists.
Activity 3: This activity involves language and words. Mavis loves language.
- The beginning typist needs to focus on learning each key.
- These activities help reinforce the skills that students have practiced in the onscreen lessons.
- These activities are designed to help the student gain confidence in using the keyboard and in being an active member of the whole class.
- The activities ask students to type letters, words, and sentences; the topics begin to explore many facets of language.
- Most of these suggestions can be modified according to the needs of the class and creative ideas of the teacher.