Starting a Project
When you first open PrintMaster, project options are displayed.
Create from a Ready-made Template – Create a project from a pre-designed layout.
Create from Scratch– Create a project from a blank canvas with a custom size.
Recent Projects – Click on one of 5 the most recent projects at the bottom to open it.
Open – Open an existing PrintMaster project after click on Browse button.
· Return to this screen when opening the software, or by going to File > New.
Create from Template
Create a project from a pre-designed layout.
Select a project type on the left.
Next select a desired template in the preview area then click Finish.
Tabs at the top sort project types.
· All Categories – All projects, organized by category and subcategory
· Print at Home – All projects, grouped by type
· Print Professionally – Projects that can be printed professionally
· Matching Sets – Projects with coordinating design themes
· Search for a project by typing keywords into the Search field below the project type.
· Drag the Preview Size slider at the bottom to display a larger preview.
· You may need to scroll down to see all of the choices available.
· Click on the plus symbol or arrow next to a type to display subcategories
Design Your Own
Create a project from a blank canvas with a custom or selected size.
Select a type from the type drop down menu.
Select a suggested size or enter your own, then click OK.
· Some project types (business cards, mailing labels, etc) allow many similar items on a page per print. If the project type supports it, the Horiz. and Vert. Gap settings can be adjusted to set the amount of space between each item when printed.