Important Project Information
To avoid problems with created projects please review the following.
· Do not delete your project files. Keep your project and all related files on your computer’s hard drive until you have created the final output (print, photo album, etc.).
· Check your project. Follow the steps in the Check Project menu prior to sharing your project.
· Exit the software. Always exit the software before turning off your computer to avoid corrupting your project.
· Adequate hard drive space. Projects require large amounts of hard drive space. Ensure you have a minimum of 10GB available disk space. If you run out of space while you are building your project, you may lose some of your work.
· Backup your projects. To avoid losing your work, we recommend occasionally backing up your projects to an external drive. (File menu > Save As)
· Trim area for uploaded projects 1/2" Prevent images and text from being cut when professionally printed by keeping the layout within 1/2” on all sides.
· Updates. Occasional updates include enhanced features and bug fixes. We recommend installing any updates. (Help menu > Check for updates)