Inserting 2D Objects
(Available in all TurboCAD LTE Variants)
The Draw menu contains all of the TurboCAD LTE drawing tools.
Note: The tools covered in this section are 2D. For 3D geometry, see Creating 3D Objects
LTE Type Objects
In the LTE Workspace 2D tools behave with slight differences to standard TurboCAD LTE methods.
- They allow use of dynamic input.
- They automatically drop when the action is completed, whereas standard TC tools continue until you change the tool.
- They have a Multiple option (local menu) that turns off auto-dropping for the individual tool.
- You can complete drop the tool by pressing the either the Enter or Space keys.
- You can re-activate the tool by pressing the Space Key again.