Default UI Menu:
Ribbon UI Menu:
TurboCAD LTE provides specialized tools for architectural drawings, allowing you to quickly create and edit walls, window and door openings, and roofs. You can display the Architecture toolbar by right-clicking in any toolbar area and selecting Architecture.
Note: The Architecture menu also contains Markers.See Drawing Markers
Note: To get started quickly with architectural tools try using the Architectural template. It has many of the features and settings for Architectural objects and styles preset.
- They allow use of dynamic input.
- They automatically drop when the action is completed, whereas standard TC tools continue until you change the tool.
- They have a Multiple option (local menu) that turns off auto-dropping for the individual tool.
- You can complete drop the tool by pressing the either the Enter or Space keys.
- You can re-activate the tool by pressing the Space Key again.