Subsetting Point Clouds
Default UI Menu: Tools/Point Cloud/Subset Point Cloud
Ribbon UI Menu:
This tool allows you to create a subset point cloud from an existing point cloud. To work a sphere or box which surrounds the subset must be drawn first. To subset a point cloud:
- Select the Subset Point Cloud tool.
- Click on the point cloud from which the subset is to be derived.
- Click on the sphere or box which bounds the desired subset.
- Click Finish.
- From the file dialog, select a name and location for the file. (Only *.PCD is supported )
- Click save. The point cloud will be saved.
- the subset will also be in your drawing.