Default UI Menu: Architecture
Ribbon UI Menu:
TurboCAD provides specialized tools for architectural drawings, allowing you to quickly create and edit walls, window and door openings, and roofs. You can display the Architecture toolbar by right-clicking in any toolbar area and selecting Architecture.
Note: The Architecture menu also contains Markers.See Drawing Markers
Note: To get started quickly with architectural tools try using the Architectural template. It has many of the features and settings for Architectural objects and styles preset.
In the LTE Workspace tools behave with slight differences to standard TurboCAD methods.
- They allow use of dynamic input.
- They automatically drop when the action is completed, whereas standard TC tools continue until you change the tool.
- They have a Multiple option (local menu) that turns off auto-dropping for the individual tool.
- You can complete drop the tool by pressing the either the Enter or Space keys.
- You can re-activate the tool by pressing the Space Key again.